This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] fix prefetch-3 on x86_64 darwin
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:58:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] fix prefetch-3 on x86_64 darwin
- References: <E376647B-1AF0-4BDE-847E-574B63500C79@apple.com>
Eric Christopher wrote:
So, the testcase fails because the processor listed isn't acceptable for
64-bit architectures, this change fixes it. There are other possible
changes, but this is where i'd probably go if it were my testcase. On a
side note, shouldn't this be in the gcc.target/i386 directory?
I don't think so, as it tests a generic optimization in such a way that
it can only run under the i386 (actually I think it might pass on many
other systems, but nobody bothered to check). gcc.target/i386 is for
tests of the i386 backend's features, as far as I understand.