This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Improve fatal_expected_char() EOF reporting
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:20:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Improve fatal_expected_char() EOF reporting
- References: <20061128204354.GC3563@sygehus.dk>
On Nov 28, 2006, at 12:43 PM, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:
This patches changes fatal_expected_char() to print "EOF" instead.
Looks good to me. Looks trivial and obvious as well.