This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New -fstack-check implementation (1/n)
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 09:08:44 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New -fstack-check implementation (1/n)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Botcazou writes:
> This is a repost of http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-03/msg01239.html
> with a few adjustments. Hopefully it will now spur a little more interest
> than last time. :-)
It's certainly of great interest to Java. Is the design of this
documented somewhere? I presume there must be some run-time support
as well as these compiler modifications.