This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA/RFC: Adding support for gmp and mpfr sources in the build tree
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 09:14:58 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFA/RFC: Adding support for gmp and mpfr sources in the build tree
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4562D6E7.email@example.com>
Alternatively, you could use some autogen magic to differentiate the
host and target passed to GMP, from the host and target passed to the
other libraries. Differentiating the host may be useful too in order to
pass "none" as the CPU (which can be the source of a few headaches).
I would like to do this, but I do not have enough autogen knowledge to
know how to proceed. Is there an example that I could follow ?