This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING] libgcc-math is back
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:33:42 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: [PING] libgcc-math is back
[PATCH] (1/3) Add back libgcc-math [2nd try]
[PATCH] (2/3) Add vectorization of builtin functions
(sent sparately again as it needed updating after last autovect merge)
[PATCH] (3/3) Enable use of libgcc-math vectorized functions in the x86_64
backend [2nd try]
Now, Gerald reminded me that I'm still listed as maintainer for
libgcc-math, so I'm not sure if I even can approve (1/3) myself.
If not I'd like to ask whomever necessary (the SC?) to consider
adding back libgcc-math now.
Richard Guenther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Novell / SUSE Labs