This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Make the _gfortran_pow* const
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 23:28:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make the _gfortran_pow* const
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
OK, also reg tested on x86-64
This patch makes the _gfortran_pow* function constant functions as the
return value is only dependent on those values and they don't have any
special side effects.
This patch speeds up my father's code by about 10% where he has a couple
OK? Bootstrapped and tested on i686-linux-gnu with no regressions.