This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping Re: function.c fix for 920723-1.c ICE
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:52:52 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Ping Re: function.c fix for 920723-1.c ICE
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> Ping. This function.c patch
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-11/msg01239.html> is pending
This is OK everywhere. If you'd like let folks test it on mainline
for a few days before applying it the the 4.1 and 4.2 branches, I
wouldn't object. Thanks for fixing this, and sorry for the delay.