This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] FIx volatile vs IPA pure/const pass (PR tree-opt/29964)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:18:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] FIx volatile vs IPA pure/const pass (PR tree-opt/29964)
- References: <email@example.com>
Andrew Pinski wrote on 11/24/06 13:12:
* ipa-pure-const.c (check_tree): If the original treeOK.
is volatile return early and say the function is not pure
nor const. Remove the volatile check for writes.
(analyze_function): Print out the result of the local