This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: handle reloc truncations for spu tests
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 20:20:54 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: handle reloc truncations for spu tests
- References: <20061123041256.GA15675@ozlabs.au.ibm.com>
On Thu, 2006-11-23 at 15:12 +1100, Ben Elliston wrote:
> This patch might not be correct, but I thought I'd throw it out there
> for discussion. :-) The spu-*-* targets have limited memory and many
> g++ test cases fail to link. Rather than marking up individual test
> cases as xfail, it seems better to do it in one place only.
> Okay for the trunk?
This looks good to me but I rather have one of the testsuite maintainers