This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: tweak spec file for spu-elf
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com (Ben Elliston)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 18:44:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: tweak spec file for spu-elf
> The spu-elf target has no libc_p.a, so don't try to link with it when
> compiling with -p or -pg. Tested with a full spu-elf build.
> OK for trunk?
Yes this is OK.
Just a note for other people, I have a fix for f951 building failing
but after fixing that bug, I run into PR 29945 which I have a patch now.
Both needs to be tested which I am going to do this holiday.