This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
reorg.c patch reversion
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:36:31 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: reorg.c patch reversion
I've reverted my change of reorg.c in r118746 to fix
the bootstrap failure on hppa PR 29891.
I guess that that change resulted the wrong stage compiler
on hppa. Sorry for the breakage and the delay.
I'll see the original RTL sharing problem which that change
tried to solve.
2006-11-22 Kaz Kojima <email@example.com>
2006-11-12 Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* reorg.c (emit_delay_sequence): Copy the delay slot insn.
--- ORIG/trunk/gcc/reorg.c 2006-11-14 08:16:08.000000000 +0900
+++ LOCAL/trunk/gcc/reorg.c 2006-11-22 23:22:23.000000000 +0900
@@ -513,7 +513,7 @@ emit_delay_sequence (rtx insn, rtx list,
for (li = list; li; li = XEXP (li, 1), i++)
- rtx tem = copy_rtx (XEXP (li, 0));
+ rtx tem = XEXP (li, 0);
rtx note, next;
/* Show that this copy of the insn isn't deleted. */