This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IPCP testcase for PR29122
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Razya Ladelsky <RAZYA at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:53:00 -0800
- Subject: Re: IPCP testcase for PR29122
- References: <OFD9C56A5B.E9CEAA7F-ONC225722D.002A6578-C225722D.002A84FB@il.ibm.com>
The ICE occured only when -m64 was enabled.
What can I do in this case?
As long as it's valid for 32 and 64-bit you might as well turn
it on for both.