This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor bugfix/improvement for gengtype
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zackw at panix dot com>
- To: "Geoffrey Keating" <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:17:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: Minor bugfix/improvement for gengtype
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03 Oct 2006 23:29:05 -0700, Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> wrote:
"Zack Weinberg" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> * gengtype.c (process_gc_options): Remove unnecessary forward decl.
> Add another out parameter, "skip".
> (set_gc_used_type): Adjust calls to process_gc_options. If a field is
> tagged "skip", do not mark its type used.
I seem to remember this was intentional, but I don't remember why, so
the patch is OK to commit. However, it's not a regression, so not
suitable for mainline at this time.
Checked in now that we're in stage 1.