This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Relocated cpp must not search configured prefix.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Eric Weddington <eweddington at cso dot atmel dot com>, Danny Smith <dannysmith at clear dot net dot nz>
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:16:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Relocated cpp must not search configured prefix.
- References: <20061013165556.GH6357@lios> <453408FE.email@example.com>
On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 03:34:38PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> >A relocated compiler should never search the configured prefix.
> >The configured prefix may be a network path, or contain other
> >conflicting tools.
> >CPP should not search for headers in the configured prefix. When
> >searching for headers, all instances of the configured prefix should be
> >replaced with the relocated prefix.
> >Tested on x86_64-unknown-linug-gnu, arm-none-eabi,
> >OK for stage1?
> OK for Stage 1.
This is checked into mainline. Please contact me if anyone has problems
with these changes.
(650) 331-3385 x716