This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Make get_loop_exit_edges return vector
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 08:15:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make get_loop_exit_edges return vector
- References: <20061120160214.GA6042@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, 2006-11-20 at 17:02 +0100, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> this patch makes get_loop_exit_edges return a vector of edges, instead
> of array of results + their number. Bootstrapped & regtested on i686.
> Given that the changes outside loop optimizer caused by this are
> trivial, I assume I can approve this patch myself. Just for sure,
> I will wait for a while before commiting it, to allow people to
> react if this is not the case (or to point out mistakes in the patch).
You should also be able to improve fix_irreducible_loops after this
change. See PR 18535.