This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Make get_loop_exit_edges return vector
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:14:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] Make get_loop_exit_edges return vector
- References: <20061120160214.GA6042@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Zdenek Dvorak wrote on 11/20/06 11:02:
With checking enabled, I hope? ;)
this patch makes get_loop_exit_edges return a vector of edges, instead
of array of results + their number. Bootstrapped & regtested on i686.
Yeah, IMO this certainly qualifies.
Given that the changes outside loop optimizer caused by this are
trivial, I assume I can approve this patch myself. Just for sure,
I will wait for a while before commiting it, to allow people to
react if this is not the case (or to point out mistakes in the patch).