This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rewrite i386 string operation expansion
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:30:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: Rewrite i386 string operation expansion
- References: <20061119193245.GC2298@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
> Bootstrapped/regtested i686-linux and x86_64-linux, OK?
^^^ without fortran
as libfortran build
Still I think it is sufficient testing - the string functions are quite
havilly excercised by other parts of GCC.