This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [wwwdocs] Document experimental C++0x mode in GCC 4.3
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Douglas Gregor <doug dot gregor at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:10:39 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [wwwdocs] Document experimental C++0x mode in GCC 4.3
- References: <6B7735D6-8817-4690-A2CA-C659FBB3A09C@cs.indiana.edu>
On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Douglas Gregor wrote:
> The attached patch announces the experimental C++0x mode in
> gcc-4.3/changes.html. Right now, it only mentions the C99 preprocessor and
> static assertions as additions in the C++0x mode; the latter has not been
> approved, yet.
sorry for the delay in getting to this. Note that your mail attaches
patches as Application/OCTET-STREAM instead of text/plain or similar,
which makes reading/responding to this a bit harder.
> Assuming the list of additions for C++0x is in sync with the compiler,
> okay to commit?
Yes, thanks! Just use <code>...</code> instead of <tt>...</tt> and try to
avoid lines longer than some 78 columns. (I write "try to avoid" because
in the case of long URLs, for example, this is not feasible.)