This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ping: [PATCH] Limit precision of *bitsizetypes types
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:03:24 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Ping: [PATCH] Limit precision of *bitsizetypes types
On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, John David Anglin wrote:
> > On Sat, 18 Nov 2006, John David Anglin wrote:
> > > Small patch to stor-layout.c:
> > > <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2006-10/msg01522.html>.
> > Sorry for the delay. This is OK for mainline.
> I also need this for 4.2. Without it, fortran is broken on 64-bit hppa.
This is OK for 4.2 too.