This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [FORTRAN] New -fboz-kind option to aid compilation of legacy code
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>, Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:08:39 +0100
- Subject: Re: [FORTRAN] New -fboz-kind option to aid compilation of legacy code
Your patch is OK for mainline, provided you add a few tests. I think
it would be nice to have it on 4.2 also, as there really is a fair
amount of code out there on the wild that uses such misfeatures.