This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC, patch] Fix pr24783 : resolves implicit type from wrong namespace
- From: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Bernhard Fischer <rep dot nop at aon dot at>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:59:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [RFC, patch] Fix pr24783 : resolves implicit type from wrong namespace
- References: <20061114180325.GB5980@aon.at>
2006-11-14 Bernhard Fischer <>
* resolve.c (resolve_variable): Get the implicit type from the
symbols namespace rather than the default namespace.
Apart from the fact that your email address is missing in the
ChangeLog entries, this patch looks OK to me. However, I'd prefer a
second opinion, as you seem not to be too sure about it and I'm not
an expert in the resolution mechanism either.
So, could someone else give it a look (it's a one-liner, so it won't
be too long to read, I promise), please?