This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 11:53:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- References: <20061116150346.GA21180@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
which represents the last section of Sandro's patches
for java support on Intel Darwin? Someone with global
commit will have to do this since its a top level
No, since it was approved anyone can do the commit.