This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Fix PR28684
- From: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Clint Whaley <whaley at cs dot utsa dot edu>
- Cc: Ayal Zaks <ZAKS at il dot ibm dot com>, Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rguenther at suse dot de, roger at eyesopen dot com, whaley at cs dot utsa dot edu
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 18:49:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Fix PR28684
> I think this is a hold-over from an earlier discussion, where strength
> reduction was in the set of flags. Based on what you say above, maybe
> this should be reworded:
> >NOTE: may reorder floating-point comparisons as well, and so may not be
> >used when ordered comparisons are required.
Yes. I'll do that. thanks.