This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:03:46 -0500
- Subject: [PING][Patch]: Sandro's GCJ on Darwin/i386 patches pt.4
Now that gcc 4.2 has branched, can you commit...
which represents the last section of Sandro's patches
for java support on Intel Darwin? Someone with global
commit will have to do this since its a top level