This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for PR29801
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 18:53:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [patch] for PR29801
- References: <20061111215322.GA25603@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
Zdenek Dvorak wrote on 11/11/06 16:53:
! /* See PR 29801. We may have VDEFs for read-only variables (either
! because of assignments in the parts of the program that never
! get executed, or because of alias system oddities); do not
! attempt to change their value. */
You have to be more specific here. What oddities are you referring
Other than that, the patch looks fine.