This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Backporting IA64 HP-UX patches to 4.2 and 4.1 branches
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:56:04 -0800
- Subject: Re: Backporting IA64 HP-UX patches to 4.2 and 4.1 branches
- References: <200611152152.NAA03897@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
Steve Ellcey wrote:
Thanks for taking time to give some of the background.
> If you don't think this is appropriate for 4.1, what about backporting
> it to 4.2 and leaving 4.1 alone?
I like that idea. That's fine, thanks.
(650) 331-3385 x713