This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IPA merge part 1: localize SSA variables
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Jan Hubicka" <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:45:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: IPA merge part 1: localize SSA variables
- References: <20061021194201.GI29675@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <455B3768.email@example.com> <20061115165405.GI26843@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
OK, I can rename the current "ssa" struct to "df" and do the grand
substitution (ie write a script, catch formatting problems) and produce
patch. For me "dataflow" is the general idea, while "ssa" is what our
representation use, but I don't have problem with df name.
Please don't use df as the struct name, as that is the name of the
dataflow struct in df.h
This is just asking for problems at some point when we keep rtl
dataflow in the cfun :)
maybe "gimple_df" or something?