This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Backporting IA64 HP-UX patches to 4.2 and 4.1 branches
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:25:57 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Backporting IA64 HP-UX patches to 4.2 and 4.1 branches
- Reply-to: sje at cup dot hp dot com
Is it OK to backport the following IA64 HP-UX patches to the 4.1 and 4.2
branches? The first one is not a regression but is desired by some GCC
users so that they have fewer dependencies on libgcc (making it easier
to mix and match with objects compiled with GCC and with the HP
compiler). The second one is a bug fix though technically not a
Both are already on the main line and are HP-UX specific.
| 2006-11-09 Steve Ellcey <email@example.com>
| * config/ia64/ia64.c (ia64_hpux_init_libfuncs): Use HP-UX millicode
| routines for integer division.
| 2006-11-07 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
| PR other/25028
| * config/ia64/t-hpux (LIB1ASMFUNCS): Filter out _fixtfdi,
| _fixunstfdi, and _floatditf