This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][committed] restrict i386/math-torture to i?86/x86_64 targets
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: rguenther at suse dot de (Richard Guenther)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:13:02 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][committed] restrict i386/math-torture to i?86/x86_64 targets
> Applied as obvious.
I don't see why this testsuite just be made generic instead of being called