This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: trevor_smigiel at playstation dot sony dot com, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew_Pinski at playstation dot sony dot com, Russell_Olsen at playstation dot sony dot com
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:30:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New port of Cell SPU
- References: <20061103231015.GC17248@playstation.sony.com> <20061109233728.GF28330@playstation.sony.com>
This update looks much better. I hope that a GWP will approve
this patch soon.
There are two issues in predicates.md that are not critical, but
should be cleaned up. It is important for predicates generation to have
closure on the valid codes. "branch_comparison_operator" is written a
little awkwardly and probably should be changed to
(and (match_code "eq,ne")
(ior (match_test "GET_MODE (XEXP (op, 0)) == HImode")
(match_test "GET_MODE (XEXP (op, 0)) == SImode"))))
"call_operand" needs match_code statements, proably "reg" and "synbol_ref"