This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:55:50 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Refactoring for mode-dependent addresses
- References: <44ED58A1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4559C942.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 13:48 +0000, Mark Shinwell wrote:
> Mark Shinwell wrote:
> > This patch refactors code relating to GO_IF_MODE_DEPENDENT_ADDRESS so that
> > recog.c always deems PRE_INC, POST_INC, PRE_DEC and POST_DEC cases to
> > be mode dependent. Previously this decision was deferred to
> > target-specific code.
> Now we're in stage 1, I'd like to ping this one, please.
> This is already committed to addrmodes branch, but a colleague has
> suggested it should go on mainline right away. OK to apply subject to
> re-testing with a current mainline on i686-pc-linux-gnu?
Yes, this is fine for mainline once retested.