This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for stricter implicit conversions between vectors
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Shinwell <shinwell at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 12:58:19 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Patch for stricter implicit conversions between vectors
- References: <4559B33A.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Mark Shinwell wrote:
> - Adds a new flag -flax-vector-conversions to suppress the extra checking
> in the first two points above.
This needs documenting in invoke.texi (under C Dialect Options).
Joseph S. Myers