This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29642 - Fortran 2003: VALUE Attribute (pass by value)
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:12:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] PR29642 - Fortran 2003: VALUE Attribute (pass by value)
- References: <email@example.com>
On checking through this submission, as it arrived on the list, I
realised that there is another testcase that I will have to write, that
checks that an external C-procedure gets passed a value, if the dummy in
the interface has the value attribute. Please do not hold up reviewing
the patch for this, I will submit an additional patch tonight or tomorrow.