This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR/29798, def forward propagated even though it does not dominate use
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:24:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: PR/29798, def forward propagated even though it does not dominate use
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Re: Andrew Pinski's comments, although it would be nice to have aIn fact, the test passed even with 3.0 in the test. I changed it to 2.0
for "paranoia" and, as Geert suggested, it should be exact on any FPU
designed by a mentally sane person.
non-floating point testcase, I don't think its an issue in this
The one change I would recommend, however, is to replace the
#include <stdlib.h> with "extern void abort(void);" which makes
the test self contained, and easier to debug in gdb.
Ok for mainline, with that change.