This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix -ftree-loop-linear (PR tree-optimization/29581)
- From: "Daniel Berlin" <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:44:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix -ftree-loop-linear (PR tree-optimization/29581)
- References: <20061113195826.GJ6570@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On 11/13/06, Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com> wrote:
The attached 4 C testcases are miscompiled with -ftree-loop-linear
in 4.1/4.2/4.3 and the Fortran testcase is additionally miscompiled
on redhat/gcc-4_1-branch. The problem is that
replace_uses_equiv_to_x_with_y replaces variables with the same step
as X with the new IV, but doesn't check if they also have the same
initial condition or the same type.
Regtested on x86_64-linux, including
The following patch fixes this, ok for 4.1/4.2/4.3?
Thanks *very* much for fixing this!