This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Fix genemit segfault
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: matz at suse dot de
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:03:19 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [committed] Fix genemit segfault
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Michael Matz <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> genemit segfault for me and valgrind points to the source of the problem,
> this fixes it. Committed as obvious (in case it isn't: the used array
> will be subscribed by the actual operand number where scratch and dup
> operands also count, but the 'operands' variable only holds the number
> without scratches or dups).
I introduced that breakage in r118746. Sorry about the breakage,
and thanks for fixing it.