This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR25620, pow() expansion missed-optimization, 2nd try
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:13:56 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR25620, pow() expansion missed-optimization, 2nd try
On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Richard Guenther wrote:
> 2006-11-13 Richard Guenther <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.c (ix86_expand_lround): Handle expand_simple_binop
> return value.
> (ix86_expand_lfloorceil): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_rint): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_floorceildf_32): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_floorceil): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_rounddf_32): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_truncdf_32): Likewise.
> (ix86_expand_round): Likewise.
Good catch. Thanks for fixing this. This is OK for mainline.