This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] new warning
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 00:59:46 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [Ada] new warning
- References: <20061031195510.GA19544@adacore.com>
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> This patch implements a new warning. If there are uninitialized
> variables declared in the visible part of a package, which are
> initialized directly or indirectly by a initialization section
> in the package body, then it is a good idea to add a pragma
would you (or one of your colleagues) mind adding those new features
and other improvements you committed to gcc-4.3/changes.html?
I'll also note that gcc-4.2/changes.html does not even mention Ada yet.
Would you mind having a look at that as well (unless we didn't get any
relevant Ada-related improvements into 4.2, of course).