This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: enhance and use fold_strip_sign_ops more often
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:17:56 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: enhance and use fold_strip_sign_ops more often
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> 2006-11-10 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> * builtins.c (fold_builtin_cos): Use fold_strip_sign_ops().
> (fold_builtin_hypot): Likewise.
> * fold-const.c (fold_strip_sign_ops): Handle "odd" builtins.
> * gcc.dg/builtins-20.c: Add more cases for stripping sign ops.
Cool! This is OK for mainline. Thanks.