This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH [gcc 4.3]: Add ability to generate DWARF pubtypes section
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at apple dot com>
- Cc: Caroline Tice <ctice at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:00:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH [gcc 4.3]: Add ability to generate DWARF pubtypes section
- References: <405E9133-048D-4F63-8449-62C628346CCF@apple.com> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 03:02:12PM -0800, Geoffrey Keating wrote:
> This is OK.
Did you have any opinion in response to my question, about enabling
this for all targets? I don't know what other debuggers can take
advantage of it, but I'm sure there are some.