This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove unnecesary line number notes
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:49:55 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Remove unnecesary line number notes
On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> I am testing the attached patch and will commit it if it passes, as the
> change is rather obvious. As incremental cleanups, I think
> reorganization of the notes is quite neccesary.
Agreed. Thanks for tracking this issue down.