This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>, Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 07:48:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- References: <42C44729.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060403191814.GA24245@sygehus.dk> <4433CF29.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Andrew Haley wrote:
I have no idea. Paging Keith Seitz...
I was just about to have a look at this myself.
What does that mean? How can I start to debug this?
The easiest thing to do (what I do, at least) is switch to the
libjava/testsuite directory, save the output of the test to a file, and
tkdiff it with the events.out file.
But like I said, I was going to look at this today. I'm sure your
(collective) time is better spent doing something else.