This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: multilib fixes for fortran and java
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:23:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: multilib fixes for fortran and java
- References: <20061108154115.GA15651@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
On Nov 8, 2006, at 7:41 AM, Jack Howarth wrote:
The attached patch resolves the remaining issues with performing a
multilib build of the language set including fortran and java on a
G4 processor machine under Darwin8.
Okay for trunk and gcc branch?
I assume you were asking about the 4.2 branch.
I don't know to what extent I can approve these sorts of patches, but
I reviewed them all and they look ok to me for mainline and the 4.2
branch, if they're needed there.