This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- From: Rask Ingemann Lambertsen <rask at sygehus dot dk>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 18:57:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFA: fix bugs in likely_spilled_retval_1 / likely_spilled_retval_p (Was: Re: RFA: Fix rtl-optimization/22258)
- References: <42C44729.email@example.com> <20060403191814.GA24245@sygehus.dk> <4433CF29.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 12:55:51PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Please bootstrap/regtest the patch as soon as possible and commit it on the
> mainline. Please also put a couple of ??? notes on the 4.1 and 4.2 branches
> explaining that the code doesn't do what it is supposed to there. Thanks.
I'm now bootstrapping and regression testing this patch on
i686-pc-linux-gnu with all default languages. It will take about six days
and I may run into unexprected problems since I've just upgraded GMP and
MPFR using my first ever attempt at creating RPM packages.
PR 22258 was reported against sh-elf, so someone should test on that
Rask Ingemann Lambertsen