This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- From: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>, aoliva at redhat dot com, neroden at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 11:52:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] gcc/configure.ac: Do not output paths containing 'NONE'.
- References: <20061002213151.GB29333@lios> <200610022225.k92MPJlQ011654@greed.delorie.com> <45229BF9.email@example.com>
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 10:20:57AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> DJ Delorie wrote:
> >>/* Define to PREFIX/include if cpp should also search that directory. */
> >>#ifndef USED_FOR_TARGET
> >>#define PREFIX_INCLUDE_DIR "NONE/include"
> >>Tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu without regressions.
> >>OK to checkin this fix?
> >The patch seems OK to me, but I don't think avoiding a directory that
> >normally won't exist anyway is a valid reason to push this in during
> >stage 3 (unless Mark says otherwise). Certainly OK when we're back to
> >stage 1.
> I agree that this patch should wait for Stage 1.
Commited to mailine. Thanks.
(650) 331-3385 x716