This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Remove unnecesary line number notes
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 17:45:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: Remove unnecesary line number notes
- References: <20060725173910.GA20358@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <email@example.com>
> Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > 2006-07-25 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> > * cfglayout.c (insn_locators_initialize): Delete line number insn.
> This is OK.
I was holding this patch, because there was reported extra failure in
GDB testsuite (weird looking one caused by no longer duplicated line
number info). I've re-tested with new mainline and gdb-6.5 and
everything looks fine now, so I am going to commit it.