This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATH] fix middle-end/29726
- From: Serge Belyshev <belyshev at depni dot sinp dot msu dot ru>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:40:47 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PATH] fix middle-end/29726
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Roger Sayle <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Serge,
>> PR middle-end/29726
>> * fold-const.c (fold_binary) <EQ_EXPR>: fix typo in variable name.
>> * gcc.dg/fold-eqandshift-1.c (test5): Uncomment function.
>> (test6): Ditto.
>> (dg-final): add scan-tree-dump-times patterns for test5 and test6.
>> * gcc.dg/fold-eqandshift-3.c: New test case.
> Sorry for my delay in responding to this regression, I've been off-line
> this weekend. This fix is OK for mainline. I couldn't find your
> copyright assignment on file, but given this fix is an obvious one
> character typo correction, you don't need one in this instance. Let
> me know if you need me to commit this patch for you.
Yes, please commit it for me.