This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH PING] VRP not merging discontinuous ranges of PHIs
- From: "Richard Guenther" <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: "Duncan Sands" <baldrick at free dot fr>
- Cc: "GCC Patches" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Diego Novillo" <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:54:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH PING] VRP not merging discontinuous ranges of PHIs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 11/8/06, Duncan Sands <email@example.com> wrote:
This patch seemed to meet with general approval at the time.
It still applies, and still causes no testsuite or bootstrap
failures [*] except the testsuite failure discussed in the
original message. Can someone please commit it.
[*] This time I only bootstrapped/retested C and Ada, due to some
I'm re-testing on x86_64 and can take care of committing. Though I don't
see an explicit "approval" of the patch in the above thread.