This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix powerpc 64 alignment problem for lwa instruction
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski)
- Cc: hm dot chang at apple dot com (Hui-May Chang), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski)
- Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 17:15:27 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix powerpc 64 alignment problem for lwa instruction
> What about rejecting all low_sum instead? The alignment is still the correct
> check. Because we can have alignment of 16 and still have an offset which is
> a multiple of 4.
> Hmm, the other thing is that constraint m seems wrong for the lwa instruction,
> I think it should be changed to Y like the load doubleword case.
Sorry about that,