This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,fortran] texi patch: fix CHMOD entry, list volatile and internal-file namelist support
- From: Brooks Moses <brooks dot moses at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 11:04:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch,fortran] texi patch: fix CHMOD entry, list volatile and internal-file namelist support
- References: <email@example.com>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
The first small patch adds VOLATILE and the internal-file namelist
support to the supported Fortran 2003 features.
The second corrects the CHMOD entry. I claimed that CHMOD as function
does not work. It does, but subroutine and function don't work in the
Question to the latter: How to handle intrinsics which are function and
subroutine in one?
One entry? Two entries? How distinguish argument and return value?
My patch puts them in one entry, is this ok?
Tested by "make info" and "make pdf".
Oh, one other note -- could you please commit the update to the CHMOD
entry to 4.2 as well as trunk, when you commit? I'm trying to keep the
documentation synchronized between the two trees as much as possible, so
as to simplify backporting.